ATV & Snowmobiles

The Town of Berwick serves as an agent for the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife (IF&W) for the registration and re-registration of ATV's & Snowmobiles. This service is only available to Berwick Residents.

New Registration  

To register an ATV or Snowmobile for the first time, you will need:

  1. Bill of Sale, indicating Year-Make-Model.  Make sure it is signed and dated.  You will pay a 5.5% Sales Tax.

Renewal Registration

All you need to bring is your old Registration, Or you can do the renewal online with Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.

All ATV and Snowmobile Registrations expire in June.